icon

pioneer avh-p6500dvd troubles

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
su_root 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: October 11, 2003 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged  
i ran into a problem with this headunit just today. I installed the unit about 3 weeks ago and since then it had been working like a dream, but just today the front left channel just died out. now if i turn the volume pretty high i can hear the voices trying to come out of the front right speaker but not loud as it used to be. my question was simply if this could be the units fault, or do i just have a blown speaker. thank for the input..to see some pics of the install check out the car domain site http://www.cardomain.com/id/su_root
lagatbezan 
Copper - Posts: 117
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 15, 2003 at 12:50 AM / IP Logged  
you can try to switch the speaker wires at the back of the radio: hook up the back channels to the front speakers and the front channels to the back speakers.  if the front speakers do the same thing, then its yor radio.
premieravp 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: November 03, 2003 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  
Easiest thing to do is hook another speaker up to your fron and see if it plays better. If not, go to the back of the head unit and hook it up there. If it doesn't play, check all of your wiring behind the unit, if it still doesn't play, box up the head unit and send it back to whoever you bought it from.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic