icon

PS2 and Pioneer 7300/9000R

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Commish 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2003 at 10:17 AM / IP Logged  

First time posting......man, what have I been missing, nice site!

Anyway, leaving on a long road trip and need some install help.  I have had a Pionner 7300 DVD and 9000R in my vehicle for a year now.  Want to hook up my PS2 so that kids can play in back seat.  I have a 10.4" screen in rear as well and want to have video on that screen from PS2.  Not too worried about audio thru entire system, would like for them to be able to use IR headphones that already using with rear monitor.  This should work, right?  They should be able to hear what is playing thru that monitor hopefully.

What I need to know is what do I need to do this hook up and how?  My install is in a GMC Crew Cab and 9000R is VERY accessible right under the seat.  I'm just a little confused as to what needs to be hooked and where.  I have had an inverter in the vehicle for a while so I've got the unit powered and have tested that as well.  Just ready to get the rest completed.  If there is a way to select audio for the entire system, that would be fine too........but again, the headphones will work.

Thanks in advance!

RM

GottaBNeat 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2003 at 9:10 PM / IP Logged  

What source do you have for the overhead? If you want the ps2 to play on the overhead you need to find the audio/video jacks from your overhead and tie them into the ps2. Gimme a little more info, and I will try and help you as best I can.

allchromed01r1 
Member - Posts: 36
Member spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2003 at 9:27 PM / IP Logged  

This is a pretty simple add on assuming you have an open video/audio input on your flip down tv.  As long as thats there you just have to route the RCA's to the tv inputs.  If you want the audio throughout the speakers in the car run the audio outputs from the ps2 the 9000 brain instead of the flip down tv.

Good luck

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic