icon

2003 mitsubishi galant,remote problems

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
boombonics 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2003 at 8:42 PM / IP Logged  
I hope some can help me ,I tried to install bypass for a remote(black widow) start alarm but i could not program the transponder, also can some one tell what I need to do for the windows to go up, only the drivers side goes up, I tried to go right to the pass, side but it did not work, Thank you 
dj
jrilla 
Gold - Posts: 1,498
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2003 at 9:45 PM / IP Logged  
You didnt leave us much info to work with. What bypass module did you get? The no key required mitsubishi bypass I use is really easy to program. It is the PKU-MIT from bypasskit.com. You program it like this: First of all you need 2 programmed keys to do this, and you need to have your Remote starter installed so that you are capable of powering the ignition wire without putting a key in the key cylinder. so you will need to be ready to connect the ignition wire and a 12v+ constant power wire from your RS by means of an alligator clip or something that only requires the use of one hand. Then you take one key and turn it to on for 5 seconds, then pull it out and put in the 2nd key and turn it to on for 7 seconds. Now you have 30 seconds to use one hand to hold the module against the key cylinder where there should be a yellow sticker, and with the other hand you need to power the ignition wire like i mentioned above. The security light should come on after about 7 seconds and stay on for 3 seconds. Thats it.
I have a feeling that this info will not be very helpful though since that is exactly the procedure that the manual describes and it is pretty straight forward.
J Rilla
Owner/Installer
boombonics 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2003 at 4:33 AM / IP Logged  
thank you i did manage to program the pk. but it still did not work is it the loop, ? where would i put it on the coil wire from the oem antenna? i have two units and no luck, but it did come from omega, thank you, how about the windows, i used the au 93 model also from omega the drivers window is the only one that goes up
dj

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic