the12volt.com spacer
icon

Clarion VRX935VD Zones

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Member - Posts: 15
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2003 at 7:11 PM / IP Logged  
How can I lock the DVD video to the back monitors and listen to the radio up front.  I cant Get the radio to play up front and wantch a dvd in the back.  I also have heard of a cord you can buy for the visual 2 port.  What will this cord do for me.
coolball1 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2003 at 12:14 PM / IP Logged  

Just curious if you have found out how to do this yet. My new vrx935 is on the way along with two clarion vma 5091 monitors for the kids. I would like to have the radio on up front while the kids watch dvd w/sound in the back. Thanks for any info.

1kewlexpo 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2003 at 2:18 AM / IP Logged  

The cable for the visual 2 is the CCA-389. The cost is $30-$60 online.

As for dual zone.:

FRONT MONITOR LOCK -- press the    [M.L]    button then press [FUNC] button for the desired mode.  press [M.L] to cancel

REAR MONITOR LOCK -- pres the [ADJ] button to display the ADJUST MODE menu.  Scroll down to the [REAR MONI LOCK] and touch the [ON] key. To turn it off, repeat process and touch the [OFF] key.

LOCKING FRONT AND REAR MONITORS --  press the [M.L] then press the [FUNC] and wait for 5 seconds. to cancel the monitor lock press [M.L]

John

coolball1 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 22, 2003 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  

Will this allow me to listen to the radio through the front L/R speakers and the sound to the dvd through the rear L/R? Can this be done using only the vrx935 unit itself or do I need another piece of equipment, and if I do what do I need? I 'm looking at the Clarion mss-430 but am trying not to put too much in the family car!Clarion VRX935VD Zones -- posted image.

1kewlexpo 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2003 at 1:22 PM / IP Logged  

The clarion does not have this capability but kenwood does.  My kenwood KVT910-dvd does have the A/V dual zone. The rear speakers become dedicated for the rear monitor while the fron speakers are for the front screen.

John

coolball1 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2003 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  

Can I get the dedicated A/V capability to front and rear with Clarions MSS-430 switcher? I haven't even recieved my equipment yet and I need to get everything thats required to install for a family trip January 12. All help is greatly appriciated!

coolball1 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2004 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
Problem solved thanks guys.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic