icon

need help dome light

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
uchup 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2003 at 5:34 PM / IP Logged  
I'm installing new alarm for honda civic 93 4 door lx but i cant find wheres the dome light connection or the Door Trigger there is a lot of wires there.. I found the basic wire for the alarm but cant find where is the dome light or door trigger..  if u have any picture to show where it is please show me.. thanks
NSGrimace 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: October 24, 2003 at 8:50 PM / IP Logged  
You will be looking for a lt GREEN/ red wire located in the drivers side kick. This wire will show +12V with the doors closed and no voltage(or continuity to ground) with the door open. There will probably be multiple wires of this color in the factory loom. Make sure you test the wires before interfacing with one.
uchup 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2003 at 10:25 AM / IP Logged  
i did hook it up w/ the greed/ red wire.. the thing is the alarm work.. but when i armed the alarm.. and if i open the door the siren its not on.. but if i push the car or kick one of the tires the siren is on.. is there something wrong with the  door trigger??
uchup 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 30, 2003 at 11:54 PM / IP Logged  
but if i put the door light to door.. the alarm work.. when i open the door.. but if i put it on off the alarm will not work if armed.. why is that?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic