Is the Panasonic 7300 in dash DVD good?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ToddNaz 
Copper - Posts: 53
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2003 at 1:23 AM / IP Logged  

http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/PANCQVAD7300U

I just purchased this Panasonic CQ-VAD7300U in dash DVD last week. I'm installing it later this week. Is this a quality unit with good sound and picture quality? I know it has plenty of features that keeps the techie in me pretty happy. I use to own a Kenwood 911 in dash DVD until my car was stolen last year. I was very happy with that unit. How does the Kenwood stack up against this Panasonic? I got the Kenwood in dash touch screen about 6 months after it was released. Almost 3 years ago I believe? I know this unit doesn't have touch screen. It's 7" compared to 6.5" with my old Kenwood. From what I read, the screen quality is better. I'm really wondering about the sound quality since I've never owned a Panasonic stereo. Thanks.

k67p67 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2003 at 10:41 PM / IP Logged  
I have had the 7300 in my car for two months now and no complaints. Works great. The antennas for the tv tuner are a bit big and unsightly though. Can't customize names for the radio or tv stations or view .jpg or .mpg. Other than that, the picture is great, remote controls functions are good, and screen has adequate adjustability. Hope you didn't pay that sounddomain price for it. I got mine for $1,100.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic