Csr 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2003 at 10:16 AM / IP Logged  
4040 karr diagram needed
Imitation is the best form of praise.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2003 at 10:21 AM / IP Logged  
Csr 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 05, 2003 at 8:41 PM / IP Logged  

karr does not respond to me its been  a week

Detective 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: November 17, 2003 at 2:58 PM / IP Logged  
Hello Csr! I would have to assume at this point that Csr stands for Customer Service Representive. Am I right? You also noted in a reply to Youngbloods posting that Karr techs do some hacking, however I am not sure if it was also you that did defend those who have integrity. If so I certainly appreciate it. There have been some techs that think it is O.K. to tear into a vehicle solely for the sake of getting done as fast as possible, or because they feel they are being pressured to do so, or simply because they really don't know any better. I would just like to state that Karr is a large company now and is spread out over quite a large territory so what may be going on with one area may not and is not neccessarily true in all other areas. Youngblood (logic tells me this person is probably just that - young) didn't specify what area he is in. In our region hacking is not the standard and is dealt with. Oh, by the way I am the senior tech for Karr so I am wonderring why a CSR would need a wiring diagram? If in case you haven't heard we don't hand out wiring diagrams. That's not to say that somehow you won't get one from someone out there, but that takes us back to the question of integrity now doesn't it. What I am illuding to is that recently we have fired some employees who have been caught steeling product and installing it into their own cars, their friends cars, someone they know purchased a vehicle and is loking for an alarm, etc...etc...etc... I hope you are not in this category! But since you are a current employee I would just like to let you know that I am now going to be asking a lot of questions to techs and the Crs supervisors to determine if we need to keep an eye on you. Thanks for posting your request, you've just opened another door of oportunity for me. Bye!
Csr 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2003 at 3:36 AM / IP Logged  

how is  notorious   i mean who is he/she    well check your private messenger

Aninimity is a wonderful thing

how is it that you threaten me   sir pls dont it makes you look weak and just remember to kept your friends close and your enimies (theif) closer so instead of  head hunting why not try and let them think they will get away with it   when your  enemy  underestamates you  he will be most vulnerable because of his stupidity    but  why do we csrs get  paid so little  why why why why   pls  respond to that and i can assure you you need not be concerned with me  

it s the people you most trust that will betray you  history has thought us that

Csr 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2003 at 3:45 AM / IP Logged  

And yes it is me  that said that some techs do very good work . and ive seen  the good work  but we always remember the bad and focus on it  dont we.

I look foward to future corespondense from you

Csr 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 20, 2003 at 3:48 AM / IP Logged  
and this wont hurt bussines  most people who look at this will do the work themselves

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic