icon

Where to buy Diamond Audio Amp Online

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
specialblendj 
Copper - Posts: 118
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  

Does anyone know where you can buy diamond audio amps online?  Im looking for the D7104 four channel amp.  The other amps I've looked at with similar power ratings are between $270 and $315 on ebay.  I'm hoping to find this amp for about the same price but I have so far been unsuccessful.  I really like this amp but am not about to pay msrp for it, but I really don't want to get an amp that I don't like as much just because I can't find this one. 

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 8:23 PM / IP Logged  

If Diamond runs their business anything like Eclipse, they may not sell their equipment to e-tailers. Most retailers do not sell at MSRP, nor do the e-tailers. Most high end specialty audio equipment is not sold to the e-tailer, some that is generally end up with no warranty, like Eclipse for example. This is a great amplifier and is worth every hard earned penny and just because two or three amplifiers have similar power ratings does not mean that they will play or sound the same and have the same capabilities. I don't know about pricing and distribution in the US, but in Canada, Diamond is only available at specialty retailers. If price is a limiting factor, like I said, it is a really good amplifier and probably will cost a great deal more than an amp with comparable "specs". BMW makes some nice cars, but you don't see them in a price war with a chevy cavalier(cough cough friends don't let friends drive chevy's or buy Sony), both are cars with 4 wheels and get you from point a to point b, both will exceed the speed limit, but one can do with with a certain finesse that the other just doesn't compare with, this is the case with a Diamond.

Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
tdsteele 
Silver - Posts: 393
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 14, 2003 at 9:20 PM / IP Logged  
Rob is right, i have never found their amps online other than on ebay. Now i have come across some of their subs from an e-tailer, but thats it. Eclipse stuff is easier to find from e-tailers. Diamond is pretty strict on internet sales so.
bumpin_venge 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: November 16, 2003 at 2:57 PM / IP Logged  
anybody who knows anything about diamond audio will know they do not and will not sell to anyone over the internet or through e-tailers.  theyre one of the few companies that realizes every installation is unique and requires specific help from their extremely well trained technicians.  find an authorized diamond audio dealer if you want good, new, authentic diamond audio equipment.  anything bought from an e-tailer or anywhere else online DOES NOT have a valid warranty, no matter what that person/e-tailer says.  i reccomend reporting any e-tailer you see selling diamond audio equipment.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic