icon

Old JL audio 10w6 enclosure

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
996 pilot 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2003 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  
I have a triplet of JL audio 10w6's.  These are old models the first ones they came out with.  They have been sitting in my closet for about three years and I want to put one of them in my car.  I have a old Punch 100 and a 400.  I do not want the the loud bass any more (no hearing left) I just want to bring out the double bass in the CD's I listen to.  Anyway can someone give me the sealed and ported enclosure specs for one of these.  Anyone need two 10w6's Old JL audio 10w6 enclosure - Last Post -- posted image.?  No really the other two will just sit in the closet until I blow this one up (if possible).  Thanks to all that respond.
bfog99 
Copper - Posts: 212
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2003 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  
The only 10w6 I found was the AE, so I hope the info is the same. The JL Audio website ( www.jlaudio.com) suggests .625 cubic feet. The ported volume was 1.0 cubic feet. The address for the sub I was looking at is http://www.jlaudio.com/subwoofers/pdfs/10_12W6AE_MAN.pdf  . Good luck. You could try advertising the subs on the equipment portion of this website. How much do you plan on selling them for?
996 pilot 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2003 at 12:37 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the info.  I really do not know what these things are worth any more.  I have had them for at least 5 years and I have only used them for about maybe 60-75 hours if that. 

tylertime 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2004 at 7:27 PM / IP Logged  

the AE is the exact same design as your older w6  its just the anniversary edition with a silver logo

my 10w6 is run with a JL E1200 not rated too high for power (150-200rms@3ohms) but it really does make it sound good!!

how much for one or 2 of your w6's??? pics??

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic