icon

Bosch relay book

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Relayking 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: December 27, 2003 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  

Do any installers remember the BOSCH realy hand book??  It had almost everything in there....  I used to have a copy of volume 1 and 2 but some punk co-op kid from school came in one day and asked if you could photocopie it, I let him but he never brought back the book......  Does anyone even reme,ber those books?  Maybe I'm just too old now.... I check BOSCH to see if they had a electronic version of it but NO luck.  Anyone??????

jakita 
Copper - Posts: 56
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 03, 2004 at 11:07 PM / IP Logged  
Let me know if you find out how to get one.
Overcranked23 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2004 at 7:37 AM / IP Logged  

you could look at a major book store or on e-bay I will do a little earching I will let you guys know if I find one and do the same if you find where to get one.

Thnks

Nick 

don't fowl the track
Overcranked23 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2004 at 7:46 AM / IP Logged  

I checked around a little bit I found a bunch of bosch books not a relay book though!

I am gonna get my mother to check it out if its on the net she'll find it (The queen of the Net) I know it sounds wierd but she does it.

don't fowl the track
hotrodelectric 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 04, 2004 at 11:37 PM / IP Logged  
Try this one. I'm not sure if it's the same, but looks quite useful.
Relayking 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2004 at 12:08 AM / IP Logged  

OHHHHHH DAMMMMM YESSSS YOU ARE GOD, un real man, I don't know how you found it but, you have the up most respect from me.  Dude add me to you MSN djsashaz@hotmail.com.

someone with your talent either finding this or even knowing what I was talking about makes you GOD.  NO bull sh*t........

PROPS PEACE

Overcranked23 
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2004 at 7:15 PM / IP Logged  

it would of helped if you told us that it wasent a BOSCH book but a book on BOSCH RELAYS anyway this thing is awesome but I need some help

It shows         X CUT X

in the book on a lot of the diagrams and I am a relay virgin so could you explain what this means before I set my car on fire.....

Thanks

don't fowl the track
hotrodelectric 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2004 at 9:16 PM / IP Logged  
Well, I guess I'm about to take your relay cherry, Overcranked. What that means is you cut that existing wire. What will likely happen then is with the wire you've cut, one end goes somewhere- say, to the relay you're trying to set up, and the other end may get tucked away, or added to another part of some sort, or maybe to ground or ignition. The point is, that wire marked XcutX is a wire that should already be there before you start work- in the factory harness for most cases. Oh, by the way, I DID say I wasn't sure if that book was the same. Bosch relay book -- posted image. Relayking, don't talk me up too much- there are others on this site who know quite a bit more about this sort of stuff than I. It is nice though to know I'm appreciated.Bosch relay book -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic