icon

Video Amplifier?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
carguy411 
Silver - Posts: 683
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2004 at 12:35 AM / IP Logged  
ok heres the thing. im running a ps2 in my friends car with an alpine cva-1003 up front and 2 headrest monitors do i really need a video amp. i thought i didbut what happens if u just "Y" the siginal it will degrade right.
also theres no way to have a output from the alpine to the back screens withoutthat expansion box right. so u cant see like the radio screen and cd changer screen in the back monitors correct???
thanks
AudioBAHNvlcm 
Copper - Posts: 209
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2004 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  
i have a PS2 in my truck, and i only have 2 screens.  at first i tryed to use just a simple Y-Splitter, and the image became very distorted.  so i bought a video amp., and it worked flawlessly.  and the video amp was only like 25 bucks on carstereoexpo.com.  it has on input and 4 outputs, for up to 4 screens.  i would save yourself some trouble, and get the video amp.
carguy411 
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2004 at 3:53 PM / IP Logged  
yeah that what i thought i already placed it in my order i just wanted to double check.
what do you think of the alpine output. i cant show thother stuff on the back screens with out the expansion box right??
thanks
AudioBAHNvlcm 
Copper - Posts: 209
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2004 at 9:34 PM / IP Logged  

i dont know about the alpine output.  what would be the reason for showing the radio screen and/or CD player on the rear screens anyways?

carguy411 
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2004 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  
its really not a big deal just so the people in the back see what tracks and playing, just to have alittle something stupid thats all

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic