icon

Alpine CVA-1003

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chevy2g 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: January 05, 2004 at 12:20 AM / IP Logged  
Has anyone ever tried using the expansion box for a CVA-1004 on a CVA-1003. and does in work????
caraudionut 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 08, 2004 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  

i have been told that it will work just fine. I went and purchased a era-g320 so that it would have pre-amp outputs but the i was told that the ex[ansion unit will work.

the problem that i have run into is that you cant listen to a sorce that is not ai-net. for example the fm tuner does not play.  you can only hear music out of the speaker output off the cva1003 and it is not adjustable. this also applies for the aux input.   I think that there amy just be a wrong setting somewhere, but im still working on it

check ebay...i see the 1004 and up expansion boxes all the time...also i would goto alpine.com and check out the manual for a 1004 and see how they are connected to the head unit

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic