icon

Kenwood KVT-915DVD

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
silversteve 
Member - Posts: 25
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2004 at 11:46 PM / IP Logged  
Does anyone know when the Kenwood KVT-915DVD is going to be released?????   I am quite interested in this unit and would like to see one in person since I did not have the privilage of going to CES ..  Their site says summer (or is it fall) 2003 but obviously that is not true...
Don't Sing IT... Just Bring IT!!!!
JL xr front&rear
JL 12w3v2 x2
JL 300/4
JL 500/1
vekoma6382 
Member - Posts: 33
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2004 at 2:47 AM / IP Logged  
It was supposed to be out this past year but it is Kenwood w're talking about. Their marketing is the worst i've seen. Kenwood doesnt have a hold on the mobile video market anyways. In terms of in-dash dvd Alpine and Pioneer are neck and neck. kenwod isn't competition for Alpine or Pioneer.
If it doesn't fit.......make it fit.
lspker 
Silver - Posts: 503
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2004 at 8:48 PM / IP Logged  
We were told the unit was tobe released in January in Canada,  the 911 were all cleared out.
mv577 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: January 23, 2004 at 3:36 PM / IP Logged  
vekoma6382 wrote:
It was supposed to be out this past year but it is Kenwood w're talking about. Their marketing is the worst i've seen. Kenwood doesnt have a hold on the mobile video market anyways. In terms of in-dash dvd Alpine and Pioneer are neck and neck. kenwod isn't competition for Alpine or Pioneer.
Why is that? What is wrong with the Kenwood?
Just curious... since I just bought the 911...
Thanks,
Mike
audiokid1 
Copper - Posts: 142
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2004 at 9:33 PM / IP Logged  
I know I am a little late with this info but it will be early april.  The whole part about being released in Canada in January "Wrong".  As for video quality they are just as good as the new Pioneers and Alpines.  All the decks just have different features so it just depends on which ones you would like.  Although I must say the Avic-n1 by Pioneer will be a sweet ass piece.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic