Power inverter 350 watts(2 outlet)

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sador 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2002 at 1:14 PM / IP Logged  
Hi everybody
I wonder if someone can help me with this,the thing is that my power inverter is 350 watts and my cigarret lighter socket said 120 watts max.Now can I hook this straight to my 12 volt wire (from ignition harnees)or from my hot wire that use to power my amps,or directly to my battery?that's mean run another wire from my battery!what i want is save wires running from my battery you know what I mean.
                                          Thank for any help or tips about this.
(Powering a PS2)Power inverter 350 watts(2 outlet) -- posted image.
durangomanz 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2002 at 4:32 PM / IP Logged  
a single power inverter 120 watts will  work if you are only going to use a ps2 and nothing else.
Levishikin 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2002 at 4:45 PM / IP Logged  

I am assuming that the rating you see on your cigarret lighter for 120 watts, is based on the lighter's circuit fuse and the wire size used. I would suggest providing a new (fused) circuit using the same guage and rating of the cord that connects the inverter to the cigarett lighter if you are planing to take advantage of all 350 watts.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic