icon

dvd wiring diagram 04' sububan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
asapaudiopro 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2004 at 10:18 PM / IP Logged  
Looking for wiring diagram on the factory dvd player on a 04' chevy suburban.  It a panasonic piece.   I am looking to tap into the video signal to add more screens in the vehicle.  Anyone with info please forward to asapaudiopro@yahoo.com Thanks for your help.
ASAP Pro
sparkie 
Platinum - Posts: 2,061
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2004 at 1:21 PM / IP Logged  
The + video output is in position 5 of the DVD's plug. Negative video signal is in position 13 and the shield is in position 14.
sparky
Legrones 
Copper - Posts: 75
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2004 at 7:50 PM / IP Logged  
hi asapaudiopro did u get any info on the gm combo if so i am looking for the same info so i can hook one up if so send to legrones@sbcglobal.net
Dale / Cory
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: March 06, 2004 at 7:59 PM / IP Logged  

How's it going asapaudiopro,

-------------> Sparky wrote,  "The + video output is in position 5 of the DVD's plug. Negative video signal is in position 13 and the shield is in position 14."

Did this work or did you have to do something else?

I am looking to add screens to mine, but wanted to get more info before I go and take the unit apart.

I have a 2004 Escalade, do you know if the factory dvd player in your 2004 suburban is the same model? Do you know what the model number is?

I assume from your post that the Dvd player does not have rca outputs on back. I haven't taken mine apart, so I am not sure.

Thanks, I can use all the help I can get

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic