icon

custom boxes for mitsubishi lancer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
germ 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2004 at 9:58 PM / IP Logged  

i would prefer to stick with fusion audio for my whole system, i dont wanna mix and match components particulary

anywhere up to 500 dollars (aussie) on each sub but id prefer they were fusion

nedgeworth 
Silver - Posts: 264
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2004 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  
If your looking for SQ your not going to find that running with fusion and also running 15's. You will be better off looking into some eclipse gear... beautiful SQ and go loud as you want them too!!
germ 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2004 at 12:33 AM / IP Logged  

i dont exactly have a good range of stuff to pick from. as i live in the middle of nowhere, i can get stuff like sony and pioneer....which id rther stay away from for prior bad experiences with them..eclispe..well never heard of it...this is australia afterall, the best stuff i can get is fusion..fusion has had alot of good reviews and stuff, plus ive heard some fusion systems myself and was impressed

just keep in mind i live in australia and as far as brands are concerned i cant even get my hands on half of them unless i go internet shopping which id rather not

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2004 at 1:53 PM / IP Logged  
Nedgeworth can probably source out the Eclipse gear for you, he's one hell of a lot closer to you than I am (kinda cold here now - roadtrip?). Mixing and matching brands gives you the best possible combination of sq or spl or build quality etc. No one company makes the best of all items. Open your ears to other options and those options will do you no wrong. Fusion is a good brand but there is certainly a lot of other brands that are far superior, Eclipse being one of them. Keep asking questions, you'll get more answers. Nedgeworth, can you find him Eclipse gear?
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
nedgeworth 
Silver - Posts: 264
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2004 at 4:22 PM / IP Logged  
Well where abouts in this beautiful country are you? (I'm from Queensland myself) If you wish too look at getting gear posted too you i've had great success with a company in NSW. http://www.fhrxstudios.com/
These guys are great. They don't just sell you your equipement and that is that. They will help you will absolutely anything you need.
We have all the same brands alviable to us over here as they do over in the States. They just get a lot better value for money than we do!!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic