icon

2001 Honda Accord 6 CD in-dash changer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Yoshi_D_Dino 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2004 at 1:13 PM / IP Logged  
Hello, can a 2001-02 Honda Accord 6 CD in-dash changer control an outboard changer? It has only 1 plug in the back.
I know the previous 1998-2000 models were a single CD and had the option to control an outboard changer. It had 2 plugs in the back.
Thanks! 2001 Honda Accord 6 CD in-dash changer - Last Post -- posted image.
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2004 at 9:40 PM / IP Logged  

Try this. Either site has similar cd changers but Crutchfield is more reliable I think. to view the options for your vehicle on crutchfield go to the left bar and click on "what fits my car" then enter all of your vehicle info and it halfway down your vehicle's page there should be a link to facotory cd changers. click on it and there you go. You can also buy an aftermarket cd changer from Alpine with an adaptor from perhipial that lets you use it with your factory radio!

www.crutchfield.com

http://www.wrightstuffelectronics.com/wrightstuffelectronics.com/main/item?item_id=305

killerc 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2004 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  

there is a changer on the market  called a neo changer it comes with about 20 different harneses to adapt to almost all factory radios with changer controls. best buy has them for about 2 bills

it's a westbank thang
customsuburb 
Gold - Posts: 1,813
Gold spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2004 at 6:32 PM / IP Logged  

I would just stick with crutchfield.com. Besides these changers are meant for this car. Also Crutchfield.com will give you better tech support and knowlege about their products because all that they sell is electronics. Unlike Best Buy which sells everything from washing machines to CDs to car audio.

i

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic