icon

Power tint???????????

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
accordracer 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 5:21 PM / IP Logged  
ok guys I need some input on this. I have a friend that usto live in the phillipines that says hes seen something called power tint. its something put in the windows and u can control the tint from no tint at all to limo tint. Now has anyone seen this in the USA. someone else has told me that they have seen it outside the US. I have looked everywhere and i get this when i askPower tint??????????? - Last Post -- posted image. they have no idea what im talking about. Has anyone seen, and if u have how much is it to install and where can i find it (what state). I have limo tint all around and live in cali and i like the look but tired of lowering windows every time cops are in the area. specially when its cold or its raining! LOL. ok thanks guys
HotRod53F100 
Copper - Posts: 84
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 6:05 PM / IP Logged  
I have heard of such a thing in industrial buildings but never in a vehicle. Sounds like a pretty cool idea for a car......if you could afford it!
HotRod
accordracer 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 7:51 PM / IP Logged  
money is not really an issue my friend said it was about 2 grand I just wana know where i can get it done
bluepimpdoggz 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  
yes i have seen it in florida but it a custom job done in miami, i believe either GM or FORD has it as an standard on one of there cars coming out also.
antonio watson
accordracer 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 9:42 PM / IP Logged  
thanks bluepimpdoggz could u give me a little more info on that. like a number or something? or the name of the shop that does it. I want to do it to a 95 accord. thanks
Sound Pressure 
Silver - Posts: 711
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 9:54 PM / IP Logged  
Hey there's a shop in Fort Lauderdale called 007. Just as you see it Double 0 7. It's a James Bond trick shop where they do custom instal ranging from hidden safes to oil slicks to smoke screens and many other stuff that you might see on a James Bond car, as well as anything that you can think of possibly. Unfortunately I do not have a number for you sorry. You might have to call information and ask them for it. I think they might have another one in Miami.
Sound Pressure
You know you have the right amount of pressure when your eyes start to water! Now you've got Juice!
accordracer 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 11, 2002 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  
thanks sound pressure. Its gonna be a hell of a drive since im in Cali. Im going to look for that shop. thanks!!! so they will do any kind of job right? for anyone not only industries? like walk-in customers
Harry 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: August 12, 2002 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic