icon

Chatroom

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pioneer86 
Member - Posts: 22
Member spacespace
Posted: March 07, 2004 at 7:39 PM / IP Logged  
I think a good idea would be to have dedicated chat rooms.  That way the users can go and talk directly to people and get help with their problems right away.  With chat rooms in place, the users don't have to wait for someone to email them back; they can just talk directly to someone.
beyondamfm 
Copper - Posts: 105
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2004 at 1:08 PM / IP Logged  

That would be cool, I think you would get a better response to questions. But I bet you are not the only one that has thought of this.Chatroom -- posted image.

The Clear Bra Guy
KCs premiere paint protection guru
Teamrf 
Gold - Posts: 1,031
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2004 at 3:20 PM / IP Logged  
I agree that is an excellent idea.
~The Rookie~
Rookie of the year that is...
Don't let the smoke out of your equiptment..it doesn't go back in.
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2004 at 10:11 AM / IP Logged  
Agreed, it's a great idea and one that's been discussed several times before. We do have a chat room in our old forum on Yahoo! here, but you do have to join that separately. Sorry, I don't have an ETA on when we will have a chat room available on this site, but it is something we would like to add.
Chatroom -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic