icon

Eclipse or Alpine?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ridnlow 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2004 at 9:32 PM / IP Logged  

I am slowly but surely building a system for my truck.  I have infinity kappas all the way around and two JL audio 12w3's.  The mids and highs are going to be run off of an Directed Audio 1200d5.  My question is what headunit should i go with.  I am kind of leaning towards eclipse, but am not to familiar with them.  I sell alpine everyday and know that they are good HU, but is the eclipse a better one, especially since im just going to be using the preouts...  The eclipse I am looking at is the CD5423 or the new one CD5444.  The alpine would be either the 9813 or 9815

Maxst 
Silver - Posts: 866
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2004 at 9:51 PM / IP Logged  

No comparison! Eclipse is WAY better.

I need quality equipment, feel free to donate.
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2004 at 9:55 PM / IP Logged  
Agreed, Eclipse is in the class above Alpine, as is Nakamichi and McIntosh.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic