icon

IDQ10 & Soundstream RUB500-1?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Coeus 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 7:39 AM / IP Logged  

Hey no pro, just as long as you help me to decide which you think would work best.

So, got any comments?

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 12:44 PM / IP Logged  
I'll get some comments for you when I have some time free later on hopefully.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
westend 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 10:06 PM / IP Logged  

Coeus, FYI Rubicon 500.1 specs-4ohm mono=200w.,2ohm mono=400w.,1ohm mono=500w.. I guess if you have the IDQ 10 d2 you have all the power you need. Even if you have the D4 you should be OK IMO. As to the 5 channel option, yeah there are some good choices out there at pretty good prices. Since the IDQ 10 is 250 rms any of the 5 channelamps should get you enough power. I'm not up on the specs for the Focals. You could probably get a decent 2 channel for the components and use the Rubicon for your sub. Alittle more wiring involved, though.

Forbidden, thanks for the response on the Eclipse sales. Gives me some insight as to prices, quality, and my future plans. I will take another look at the MBQuart. No dealers near me, however.

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic