Need instructions, Delta DA-1005 Combo

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
caban 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2004 at 1:38 PM / IP Logged  

Hey guys,

I was given a Delta DA-1005 Combo alarm (free).  It seems complete, even has a couple of extra relays, but is missing the owner's manual and installation info.  I plan to use this in my 2000 Mitsubishi Galant and was able to get the car wiring info (from this site; thank you!!).

Does anyone know where I can download the installation info and manual for this product?  THANX!!

EAC

caban 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2004 at 12:45 PM / IP Logged  

Anyone have ANY info on this?  I did find the Crimestopper alarm that looks just like it (tho the Delta does not have the 2-way that's pictured).  http://www.crimestopper.com/superpage.html

Anyone know for sure if they are the same one?

Thanx

robbygme 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2004 at 6:50 AM / IP Logged  
I installed a Delta-1005 Combo last summer.  Try www.asianwolf.com.  If all else fails, I have the manual, but it has a lot of pencil scribbles from my installation.  I'd be willing to fax a copy to you tomorrow.
robbygtx
caban 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2004 at 11:13 AM / IP Logged  

Pencil scribbles are okay....I haven't got anything right now.  My fax number is (972) 518-2935

Many thanx!!

caban 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2004 at 4:13 PM / IP Logged  
Hey... haven't got this yet.  fax, PDF, any media okay, just need the Install/owner's manual.  Anyone?  Thanx in advance.....
robbygme 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2004 at 6:19 PM / IP Logged  

I faxed it to the number you provided last week.  Anyways, try this link http://www.commandocaralarms.com/manuals/fm-5005manual.pdf    The manual says it's for a model 5005, but I compared it to the manual I have for a 1005, and it's identical.

robbygtx
robbygme 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2004 at 6:22 PM / IP Logged  
I faxed the manual to the number your provided last week.  Anyways, try this link http://www.commandocaralarms.com/manuals/fm-5005manual.pdf  The manual syas it's for a 5005, but I compared it to the manual for the 1005, and it's identical.
robbygtx
caban 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2004 at 8:39 PM / IP Logged  

Hey thanx.... someone must've got to the fax before I did.  If this is identical then I'm okay with it.  Shows how the remote/transmitter works too!!  Much appreciated!!!!

E

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic