icon

images on other sites?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Clean Install 
Silver - Posts: 446
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 12:53 AM / IP Logged  

When I look at the html of this other site to see what the images address thing is.....

I can find it but its not the same as it is on this site (is that because its like two different sites ran differently or something)

Its awesome its this little guy walks up to a car and says check these out then he opens his trunk and there are 2 subs and then they begin to vibrate.....

is that wrong or is it like stealing or anything hahah but its awesome

im going to try and post it in this post maybe then I can find out away to then put it in my sig.

here it is:

images on other sites? -- posted image.

:-( see it didnt work.....it worked when I copy and paste it but not once I posted it?????

Im not really a computer guy at all :-(

If we learn from each success and
each failure, then we can improve ourselves
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 8:42 AM / IP Logged  
General rule of thumb, if the image will not show when you attempt to surf to the URL in your browser, it will not show here. The URL you entered for your image ( http://forums.caraudio/vb/imageu=9012&dateline=1068399625 ) appears to point to an application on their server and is not a full or relative path to an actual image. Typically all paths to an image will include the image name and file extention such as ( images on other sites? -- posted image. https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/forum_images/subject_folder.gif ), however some web hosts, especially Geocities, will not allow you to link directly to any images on their servers. If you need to, you can save the image to your hard drive, then upload the image in your post.
images on other sites? -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Clean Install 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 7:30 PM / IP Logged  

thank you sir,

I was having the hardest time....I sent the guy a PM and he replied that it was a buddy icon from aol....I did a search on google and I am finding these little people so hopefully I will find this one :-)...

images on other sites? -- posted image.  heres one from a site on the web see if it works this way

thanks again

Clean Install 
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 7:32 PM / IP Logged  
yes it works now I must fine the one that guy has Yes
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2004 at 7:41 PM / IP Logged  
Koo, you're welcome ;)
images on other sites? -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Teken 
Gold - Posts: 1,492
Gold spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2004 at 10:16 PM / IP Logged  
Clean Install, you crack me up ! images on other sites? -- posted image.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic