icon

97 plymouth grand voyager audio system

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
konik134 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2004 at 1:27 PM / IP Logged  
hi im going to replace the radio in my car i instal radio and i conect all wires but i gething sound only from 2front and 2rear spekers the others 4 speaker wont to work  please does anyone know about this problem some more previous system was infinity  and speakers are also "infinity acoustic 10" the original harnes i cut off by mistake . maybe somebody know write way to conect those wires   thank you
konik134 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2004 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged  
 does anyone know how to conect  new stereo in plymoth grand voyager  i got cnected stereo but only 4 speakers works other 4 wont work   tricky isnt   mast be other way to conect radio in this car  old radio was infinity and speakers are  infinity to "infinity acoustic 10"      please  help me     thank you 
lagatbezan 
Copper - Posts: 117
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 07, 2004 at 11:58 PM / IP Logged  

Let me get this right:  you have connected an after market radio to your car and only 4 out of the 8 factory speakers are working, right?

Are you using a wiring harness to hook up the radio?  If you are, connect the Blue wire on the harness to the Remote turn on wire on the radio(usually blue).  that should solve your problem... let me know what happens.

konik134 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2004 at 11:23 PM / IP Logged  
hi  tank you for replay   the blue wire on my radio how ses in manual  is" power antena" i dont know u talking about this wire and i dont  think that i have blue wire on the harnes on the harnes i have two  wire that are blue but in combination whit oter color whot i hav there is " blue-red" and "blue-orange" i know that i have to conect  propert wire to amplifires on speakers but i dont know whot wire is that      the infiniti system is wery tricki      one more thank you on your help   
konik134 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2004 at 12:52 PM / IP Logged  
 hi i did whot i did i cut of the original wire harnes from my car "plymouth grand voyager se 1997" i did instal my new radio but i geting sound only from 4 out of 8 speakers  does anyone know whot wire to conect to get rest of my speakers to work  previous radio was infiniti whit infiniti audio system" infiniti acoustic 10"  one more time by mistake i CUT OF ORIGINAL WIRE HARNES from  my car i hope somebody know  a  other way to conect these speakers . thank you     
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2004 at 12:55 PM / IP Logged  
I'm sorry I can't really help, because I've never worked on a vehicle like yours.  You may need to get the factory wiring diagram.  Usually Infinity systems use powered speakers, so it may be that you simply need to get power to them or to the switched power, but you'll need help from someone familiar with that van to know for sure.  Also, if you still have the original factory wiring harness connector, you could solder it back in by matching up wire colors and get the proper wiring harness adapter which might help.
Support the12volt.com
konik134 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2004 at 1:09 PM / IP Logged  
 that is a problem i dont have those factory wiring harness conectors i trow them away  someone please who know some more about  HELPPPPP   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic