icon

FrameCam

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
scottchambers60 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2004 at 12:07 AM / IP Logged  
I'm looking to install a backup reverse camera on my Escape and I really like the FrameCam. All of the kits I've seen come with the LCD monitor but I already have a KVT-910 LCD installed. Is there a model out there that will allow you to get only the FrameCam without the LCD? Thanks...
Scott
cmh 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2004 at 12:38 AM / IP Logged  
I suggest not spending as much money and going to liberty lock and key or a similar security store in your area and buying a cheap color security camera. they are really getting small and Most of them are 12 volt operational and there is no limit to the install possibilities for a lesser price. You will be buying them from a wholesaler and not a retailer. I spent less than 60 bucks on mine with one behind the glass in the rearview showing the front and one looking through the 5/8 hole I drilled in the rear bumper making it theft proof. Pluss no purchase of that packaged monitor. But if you go that rout I guess you can always just send that unwanted monitor to me??!!??!!...FrameCam -- posted image.
scottchambers60 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2004 at 12:56 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah unfortunately "My Area" is in Great Falls Montana which barely qualifies as a town. We don't have any places here that do that kind of work that I'm aware of. I'll keep looking around. Thanks...
Scott
rudbwoy69camaro 
Silver - Posts: 350
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2004 at 4:48 PM / IP Logged  
whoa, great falls, I was there three weeks ago.  nice town, was there on business.
mv2123 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2004 at 1:53 AM / IP Logged  
one word       ebay
wait , you hear something sparking?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic