icon

Alarm with features

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
JakobMetzger 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2004 at 9:58 PM / IP Logged  
I am looking for an alarm that owns all basically. Im not looking for GPS but the remote needs to have things such as windows up/down, remote start, keyless entry. I am planning on hooking up 4 sirens to it and have it run off a separate battery. Do I need another car battery to run it or can I use a small 4wheeler/Jet Ski battery? Would the battery need to be hooked up to the alternator or something? I would like it to have the lcd where it tells me when it's being broken into also. I am willing to pay up to 300$ for it. I have heard of Clifford and Viper alarms being very good but do not know much about this stuff. Also I need it to shut off the ignition or gas when it goes off. Any suggestions?
tjdurham 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 09, 2004 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  
dude if your lookin to spend only 300 for all that you want you arent going to get a lcd you need a back up battery system with charger a 530t and a good combo start alarm a 791 xv is about $220 wholesale and 530 t about 50 and your backup system 75 that is without anybody making any profit so you can get this viper system complete at about 400 but why backup battery not very common these days  
tj

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic