icon

Coustic Amp460 my series

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ahlis 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2004 at 10:24 AM / IP Logged  

is it possible to get an electric scheme or some kind of tutorial on what to check and howto if the amps failing

I get a blinking yellow light which the manual tells me that I either have a DC offset or a short circuit

when I got this the first time I disconnected everything except power and than I tried to start it with power only ( everything else disconnected ) and I still get this blinking annoying crap

I have the skills to fix it if I know what part to change .. I just need to fins out which one it is

kind regards ahlis

TAudio 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2004 at 10:44 AM / IP Logged  
Try the company web site (www.coustic.com). They have manuals and tech guides for many of their products.
If quiters never win, and winners never quit, who the heck came up with the idea that you should quit while your ahead?
ahlis 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2004 at 10:50 AM / IP Logged  

Ive already tried that and the company isnt to fond of letting go of repair manuals

they prefer if I hand the amp to the local dealer ( since Im a student .. Im not (= )

those manuals at www.coustic.com  are just scanned original manuals ( I have those at home )

and they dont help me in my quest more than that I almost know .. sort of ..

kind regards ahlis

TAudio 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2004 at 11:06 AM / IP Logged  
Hmm. Maybe a book at your local library would have some info on doing diagnostics. One slow method would be to take a multimeter set it on resistance mode and touch it to the terminals on each piece (wouldn't work very well for microprocessors). If you see a reading then the piece is most likely still good. like i said, slow.
If quiters never win, and winners never quit, who the heck came up with the idea that you should quit while your ahead?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic