icon

DEI 530T and Audiovox 9232

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bxscig 
Copper - Posts: 41
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2004 at 9:37 AM / IP Logged  

I have the Audiovox 9232 alarm system setup in the car and now I want to add the DEI530T for auto close windows on arm and open all the windows when I activate the aux output of the alarm.   To activate the aux output of the alarm I have to push lock, unlock then lock again on the factory remote.  I am a little confused as to what this will do.  Will it vent the windows down or will it roll the windows all the way down?  Can I have both?

Also for the DEI530T it has a feature to activate "one-touch" for the windows.  This feature is independent of the arm it is hooked up to right?

Thanks in advance for all the input guys.

Link for the alarm:

http://www.audiovox.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productid=696&langId=-1

bxscig 
Copper - Posts: 41
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2004 at 9:45 AM / IP Logged  
I forgot to mention that I have to push lock > unlock > lock within 3 seconds in order to activate the aux channel.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic