the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

adding 507t to clifford 3.5

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Duke70301 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2004 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged  

I installed a tilt sensor to my clifford last night...its has three wires the red 12volts orange ground when armed and blue to trigger...It says  red to red orange to orange and blue to blue..When i connected it when the alarm triggers the trunk icon appears on the lcd..So next to the blue is a green which is the door trigger...last night i tapped to the door trigger and in the middle of the night the alarm went off.....So just now I connected it to the blue witch is the wire it shows it to be but it sending the trunk icon still...Does any one know how to programm the remote to display a zone on the lcd...I am scared now the alarm might give a false trigger tonight is anyone having prolems with false triggers at night. My dipp sticks are tilt 1 deg and motion on medium.....

Any help appriciated and thanks for all the help on programming my runtime everyone...worked like a charm......thanx

Team RF 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2004 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged  
Did you connect those to the wires coming from the brain to the shock sensor? That blue wire goes to the shock sensor, and the orange wire goes to the "ground when armed" wire. Hope that helps.
Duke70301 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2004 at 4:48 PM / IP Logged  

I tapped the orange ground when armed from the brain and tapped the red 12 volt from the brain and connected the blue from the brain......is this right

laren5 
Copper - Posts: 57
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 16, 2004 at 5:24 AM / IP Logged  

Orange from the 507T:    Connect this to the ORANGE "Ground-when armed" of your Matrix RS3.5 (H1/1)

Red from the 507T:    Connect this to the RED (12 VOLT INPUT) of  your Matrix RS3.5 (H1/11)

Blue (multiplexed) from the 507T:    Connect this to the BLUE of your Matrix RS3.5 (H1/6).    This blue wire is the only thin blue wire that is available at the plug of the shock sensor.    This is a multiplexed input.

I think the way you described it above sounds good to me

Good luck

Clifford Alarms

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic