icon

midrange q

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
framedragger 
Copper - Posts: 105
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2004 at 5:28 AM / IP Logged  
sorry for the back to back post but i just remembered my other question, im lookin at these focal utopia 5 inch long excursion sun woofers,  i was gunna fiberglass something somewhat like a kick panel, where it comes from the bottom of the dash to the floor, where ur feet go, far enuff back so it only take a couple inches or so of leg room on the passenger side, and figure something out on the driver side, are these 'subs" worht the 120 dollars
kickerstang 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2004 at 6:11 AM / IP Logged  
focal is a very good SQ speaker, many high class comp cars use them, it's all up to you if you want to spent the money, it's all in what you're looking for
what!?!?! you want some??
framedragger 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2004 at 8:16 PM / IP Logged  
well im leaning back towards the 500/1 jl and the 12 w6 jl (2 of those please) and i want a good mid range, and tweets, i was thinking the foals for mids and mb quart q series for highs....or should i just go all mb quart componants? and leev it at that
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2004 at 9:26 PM / IP Logged  
If you are going to run a component set, I think you should stick to the same brand for your mids and highs, that is just my personal opinion.  I have used both MB's and focal, both are nice, I preferred the focal but im sure you would be happy with either  =).
framedragger 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2004 at 5:26 AM / IP Logged  
ive heard from numerous people that if i go with the q series mb quarts, i wont want any other speakers cuz the quartz are so damn clear.....but who knows
framedragger 
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2004 at 7:44 PM / IP Logged  
anyone else with opinions on what i should run, and where they should be mounted?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic