icon

what do you think of Image Dynamics

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chevyman26 
Copper - Posts: 227
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 10, 2004 at 12:54 AM / IP Logged  

maybe i'm not reading that many posts, but I don't see anybody talking up Image Dynamics subs. I haven't heard a lot of top end stuff out there, so how do the ID' s stack up against the others? I have them, and so does a buddy of mine, and I love them. Am I just naive ( no shops around for at least 150 miles)? I have had Kickers and Rockfords before, and I'm much happier with the ID's. I just want to get some input before I decide on my next setup.

P.S.  I also don't hear anything on Phoenix Gold either. I got some Ti10's cheap for my wifes ride- haven't put 'em in yet or even heard them. Should I try to get some money out of them and get something else.

Thanks for your input.

You'd better get me out of this lord... or else you'll have me to deal with. -- Hunter S. Thompson "F.A.L.I.L.V."
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 10, 2004 at 1:08 AM / IP Logged  

I love ID, first subwoofer I always recommend  =)

~Jay

chevyman26 
Copper - Posts: 227
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 10, 2004 at 4:16 PM / IP Logged  
 o.k.- so that's two of us. Anyone else got an opinion ?
You'd better get me out of this lord... or else you'll have me to deal with. -- Hunter S. Thompson "F.A.L.I.L.V."
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 10, 2004 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged  
They are not readily available here to us in our market, thus I cannot give you an opinion on them.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 10, 2004 at 8:54 PM / IP Logged  

I used to be a dealer of theirs.  They make some pretty good stuff, but are a little high in price IMO.  We sold Adire as well which outdid ID in price for performance IMO.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 10, 2004 at 9:00 PM / IP Logged  

They are pretty darn good subs, but there are many other subs out there that are pretty much the exact same or a little bit better for a little cheeper.

All in all, there a great sub, just not that popular.

2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
gregfocker77521 
Copper - Posts: 69
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 11, 2004 at 5:53 PM / IP Logged  

Which subs are better and cheaper? Tell me....

What makes these go is that the require little space...I was looking into buying some IDQ10 v.2 subs

min required air space .30 cu in.

Is there any other sub out there that requires so little space.

I'm installing 2 10" in my dodge quad cab 2003.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic