icon

cd8454

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2004 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  

Anyone else feel or notice that the volume control is super sluggish using both the knob on the HU as well as the remote??

~Jay

forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2004 at 9:37 PM / IP Logged  
Have not had one come in yet, I'll play around with the 5volt and see if it is the same.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 16, 2004 at 4:57 AM / IP Logged  

thanks rob,   its been very annoying that it takes so much to turn up or down the volume =/

~Jay

One_Evil_Necro 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 19, 2004 at 1:29 PM / IP Logged  

Just bumping this back up  =)  I have been super happy with this head unit save that ONE problem with the volume control, which is actually beginning to get annoying, the only way to drop my volume quickly is to hit mute =/.  Didnt know if you got a chance to check out the volume control on the 5V  rob  =).  Or might anyone else be experiencing this problem with the 8454?

THanks,

~Jay

strube 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: May 19, 2004 at 2:38 PM / IP Logged  
We found with last years model the knobs were a bit touchy. A small bumb was changing the channel or volume.. This year they seem a bit more ridged and less senstive.. I think they did this to fix last years problem... but creating a new problem with this years :)
One_Evil_Necro 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 19, 2004 at 5:44 PM / IP Logged  

sucks, I can spin the volume knob 360 degrees 4-5 times and only turn the volume down 1 numeric level.  Sometimes it seems as if there is a delay on it, where I can rotate the volume, and 5 seconds later it will start to turn down slowly

~Jay

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic