icon

Vizualogic Headrest cord extension?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tuckpana 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2004 at 8:15 PM / IP Logged  

I have two Vizualogic Headrest TV's.  One cable fits just fine and the other needs to be extended 4 to 6ft.  They are in a 2002 GMC Yukon XL and I installed the controller made by Nesa in front of the left rear wheel well.  Under the CD/Video holder.  But my right tv cable will not reach it.  Does vizualogic sell extension cables or can I splice in a length of wire?  It looks like there is 3 different size wires at least.

Also have wireless headsets and the engine noise drives me nuts.  I have taped up the box so it would not touch metal any other thoughts.  Do they sell Headsets that are hard wired to limit or get rid of the engine noise?

Thanks in advance great forum

tonyIrv 
Member - Posts: 24
Member spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2004 at 9:28 PM / IP Logged  
Just had some Audiovox headrests installed this past weekend in my Tahoe. They were installed in the front driver and passenger seat. The installer ran the wires to the post between the first and second row seats. He did an excellent job. I thought, that the he was going to install the system cables under the driver or passenger seat. I know this doesn't answer your question but it gives you another option.
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 26, 2004 at 9:34 PM / IP Logged  
Your best bet here is to relocate the vizualogic control box to under the center console or to a spot where both headrests will reach to. Doing this it will be much easier to extend the wires going from the vizualogic box to the dvd player, than to extend from the screens to the vizualogic box. Good luck,
Mike

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic