icon

somethin wrong with alpine deck

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bruno71088 
Copper - Posts: 161
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 11, 2004 at 10:51 PM / IP Logged  
I have a fairly old alpine deck not sure the model number but recently i put in a cd and it wont eject olso it has this function were it moves into diffrent angles and if u put it in the top angle it wont close and u have to close it by hand this also happens when u push the eject button the cd player folds down but the cd doesnt pop out then u have to close it by hand
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 11, 2004 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged  
You have been using this player a lot recently, I presume?  My guess is that the deck is showing signs of old age...time to go shopping.  Oh, try to get that CD ejected before you take it off life support!  (a little bit of Rob rubbing off on me  ;)  ...life support... )
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
kgerry 
Platinum - Posts: 3,455
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 12, 2004 at 12:40 PM / IP Logged  
there is a bulletin/mod for this problem...take it to an authourized Alpine service centre for service
Kevin Gerry
Certified Electronics Technician
MECP First Class Installer
Owner/Installer
Classic Car Audio
since 1979
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 13, 2004 at 10:34 AM / IP Logged  
there is?
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
wedoo 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2004 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
if you didnt have it in a 300zx u wouldnt have a problem and u werent listen to love music it wouldnt have jamed
bruno71088 
Copper - Posts: 161
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 15, 2004 at 4:07 PM / IP Logged  
wedoo who are you. how did u know what car i got and what music it was

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic