icon

help finding Ultimate brand amps

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
f150on22s 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2004 at 6:43 PM / IP Logged  

Where is a good sight online where I can find a selection of ultimate brand amps?  I can't seem to find anything online.

Thanks

stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 16, 2004 at 7:57 PM / IP Logged  

Parts Express carries the Ultimate line, and they are a great company to do business with.

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
aggie altima 
Silver - Posts: 298
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 7:36 AM / IP Logged  
They have a few at www.sounddomain.com, and here's one of them.
Jon
Don't like rockford subs? Then don't look at my car =)
jussam 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 7:51 AM / IP Logged  

check any audio site then copy make & model #s  check this site they are 1/2 the price bought from them nunerous times quick delivery

www.etronics.com

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  
Why are you looking for Ultimate amps? Im just asking because I was selling them 2 years ago before I left my last job and they had some issues with reliability. They may have gotten better but I have friends who still work at the last shop I was at and they still wont sell them to any of their friends. I was just wondering if you were stuck on the brand, or already had one and were trying to match them up or what?
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
markcars 
Silver - Posts: 662
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 10:54 PM / IP Logged  
At first when I read Ultimate, I thought the "best" but then now I re-read the capital U and the other posts and I see the brand Ultimate. So Ravendarat, in your opinion they arent the ultimate ones.   Could you guide us to what are among the top quality ones? The answer might even benefit the original poster f150on22s. thanks
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 11:11 PM / IP Logged  
I dont think that was sarcasim but I could be wrong. Anyways there are a ton of amps out there that can be considered quality and every single amp I name off Im sure someone can tell me a horror story about one they had that was garbage. With that being said Im still gonna list a bunch :) MTX, Rockford, Pheniox Gold, Eclipse, Kicker, Alpine, JL, PPI, Orion, Memphis, Zappco, Macintosh, Nakamichi, US Acoustic (so I have heard but havent actually used them), JBL, Boston Acoustic, Micro Dimension and Audison. There are 18 right there that I would use any day of the week and have actually used 8 of them personally. They all very in price from normal to extreme.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
markcars 
Silver - Posts: 662
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2004 at 11:24 PM / IP Logged  
That wasnt sarcasm Ravendarat, it was a sincere and honest question since I am myself looking for a really good, ("ultimate" if possible) amp, so you were right. No sarcasm.
I see Alpine on your list and I have two Alpine amps. A friend of mine has Alpine in her 96 Volvo w/Turbo car and I absolutely went crazy over Alpine since then. The sound was fabulous. However recently I've read reviews that the older Alpines were really great and they're sadly degrading in quality for looks. My Alpine sub has disheartened me, and have just purchased a new sub to replace an Alping sub. I hope it will do it, if not I'll be using your list to choose a good Amp to replace my Alpine amp.   I had Nakamichi in my older RX300 adn that was a great system that I really liked too. I still miss it at times.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic