icon

Window module

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
anumeric 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: June 19, 2004 at 4:02 AM / IP Logged  
I have a stingpro window module that i can get to roll down w/ the aux button but I can't seem to get it to work the other way around (roll up windows when arming). When I wired the yellow to the brain of the alarm and the yellow/white to the starter kill nothing happens, but when I put the yellow wire to the starter kill it rolls up my windows. What am I doing wrong? Is the starter kill wired wrong?
ka3vvv 
Copper - Posts: 47
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2004 at 4:02 AM / IP Logged  

(you can do a test) on most smart window module. the yellow wire is use to go up  test by putting it to ground it shoud go up. the yellow/white is use to go down.  just thouch it to ground window should go down. that a why to test. don't keep on there.

now if you are useing it for a 4 window go up only you do't need used the yellow/white. And don't cut your BLACK/ white wire.

If you are use it to make the windows go up in down you will have cut the black /white wire on the module  Take the yellow wire to the orange wire in most case the will be your ground when arm the alarm wire wich is on your start kill relay. 

Are you can hook up a relay to the door lock wire when you set the alarm to lock you have that relay send ground to that window module.

For the window to come down you will take the yellow/white to a chanal off your alarm to that wire. Some alarm my need to be program to use that chanal.

(yellow go to the orang ground with arm) get that from start kill relay

(yellow/white go to output channal)  that go down 

when useing moudule to go up in down cut the BLACK/ white wire

I know it long

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic