icon

i want my prestige alarm ch25 to have

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
proprelude92 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2004 at 3:46 PM / IP Logged  

i want my prestige alarm ch25 to have illuminated lights when i disarm my car.

the thing is that my car doesn't have no inside delay time when the last door is closed.

but my alarm ses that whatever delay time there is, it will add two more second on top of that. and it still wont work.

is ther a certain way to hook oup a relay to make this work?i want my prestige alarm ch25 to have -- posted image.

Power Stroke 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2004 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
I have a Prestige and the interior light stays on for 30 seconds or so...didn't do anything but connect the correct wire from the module to the interior lights pin at the switch
proprelude92 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2004 at 4:42 PM / IP Logged  

did you use the same wire for the door trigger: - brown or the + purple to be hooked up straight to the dome light? and if so with pin? I have 3 for my dome 1:neg - for off, 2:door trigger switch, 3:manual turn on from the dome switch itself?

Also for my prestige i already programed the transmitter to lock/unlock - pop open driver/passenger side door w/ the blue wire :ch2,( still need to hook up the remote start option),

in the install manual it said " to complete installation to have auto dome light on, when disarming. It said.

1. close all doors 2. w/remote transmitter : lock/unlock, lock/unlock, lock/unlock, lock

THE RED LED WILL TURN SOLID

3. quickly open/close one of the car doors

THEN THE LED WILL START FLASHING AND ARM AND ( SUPPOSIVELY) it should then have illuminated lights. but i still dont have it?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic