DEI Alarm prob with a 04 Tahoe?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
carguy411 
Silver - Posts: 683
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2004 at 12:12 PM / IP Logged  
ok installed a alarm/RS in my 04 tahoe.
everything is fine except for fewings thats odd.used the data bus interface from crimestopper . first for some reason it didnt let me use he interface for the door triggers. so i tapped into each one. the front doors i ran the wire into the door and the rear passengers i ran ubder the dash.does anyone know the hatch color cause i didnt get that one.. but anyway i diode isolated each wire. i didnt hook up the doome wire cause the interface took care of that.
now heres the problems. when i remotestart it and get in put the key in it flashes that my dirver door it open but its not then it goes away????
and the second problem either if its remote started or not. is when i start the truck the doors lock and the doom lights flash then dim then flash again. whats that about??
sorry for the long post
please let me know
thanks
larkster 
Copper - Posts: 98
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2004 at 10:25 PM / IP Logged  
 all the door and hatch trigger should be in a purple plug at the back side of the bcm.   also you can use the door trigger pink and pink white off the pldata to a relay  and to the grey/black wire in the black plug.
carguy411 
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2004 at 9:52 AM / IP Logged  
i have all the wires,but it keeps telling me thje driver door is open for a few seconds then oes away .only in remote start it does that.and the domee lights flash when the ignigtion door lock kick in but the dome supervision wire is not even hooked up? what should i d o
NowYaKnow 
Gold - Posts: 1,217
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2004 at 10:50 AM / IP Logged  
Did you hook up the pink and pink/white wires on your door lock interface? As larkster mentioned those wires are there to take care of the problem you are having.
Mike
carguy411 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2004 at 9:21 AM / IP Logged  
i have an 04 tahoe and when i used the oem keyless and night it would turn on the reverselights,DRL, and the lights under the mirror, i noticed the other day after i installedmy alarm about a month ago that the lights dont come on any more,does anyone know how todo thisi guess i can use my dome light wire and runit to each pari of lights with somerelays but thatsa pain andy easier ways???
thanks
carguy411 
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2004 at 9:23 AM / IP Logged  
i dont think there was pink and pink/white on the interface. if so where would they go to????
i had the bypass kit that did the door loks and remotestart bypass all in one. please let me know
thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic