icon

Keyless entry connection to alarm

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
kyle5000 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2004 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  

Hi, if anyone could help me with this it would be amazing. I have installed an aftermarket Central locking kit on my Vauxhall corsa, a universal one so it does not matter what the car is but anyway. But i have also installed a Falcon Predator Evo 4 alarm system, and i now want to connec the two up so i can have remote keyless entry. My alarm supports this, but i do not know which wires to connect up.

On each actuator, there are 5 wires coming off, these are blue (positive pulse when doors locked), green (a positive pulse when the doors are unlocked), black (which is always negative), brown (which when touched to negative will unlock the doors), and white (which when touched to negative will lock the doors). From the alarm there are 4 wires which it says i should use with this type of central locking, blue(which should be connected to lock up), green(which should be connected to lock down), pink and orange(which should both be connected to the main line). The information with the central locking does not say what each wire does, so can anyone out there help me please!?!?

Thanks very much

Laur 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2004 at 5:14 PM / IP Logged  

From the alarm there are 4 wires which it says i should use with this type of central locking, blue(which should be connected to lock up), green(which should be connected to lock down), pink and orange(which should both be connected to the main line).

Something is wrong with that

kyle5000 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: July 07, 2004 at 5:31 PM / IP Logged  
ok, but what do you mean something is wrong with that?? The alarm also has 2 other wires for the central locking, black and white. These seem to only be for central locking which use a pump system, or a switch in tyhe drivers door. If this is incorrect, do you have a solution?? Thanks

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic