icon

concept amps

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bruno71088 
Copper - Posts: 161
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged  
hey i was thinking about upgrading to one amp because right now i have 2 pioneer amps pushing i believe 340 watts rms to each of my mtx thunder 8000. it sounds great but i wanted to upgrade to just 1 amp ive been looking at concept new line of amps i have heard good things about there old amps but i am not firmiliar with there new line has anyone had experence with this new line if so what do u think about them. I am also thinking of upgrading to 1 high power sub so a better amp is necissary i havent decided on which sub i want but im pretty sure ill pick a brahma, h2, or an eclipse so im going to need tons of power. From what ive seen because i shop on ebay the concept amps seems like the most watts for the price but i dont no anything about them any help is appreciated.
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged  
They are awesome, love the new amps. They are basically the same circuit design with updated cosmetics. Sell quite a few of them.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
bruno71088 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 9:25 PM / IP Logged  
just to make sure that these are the amps were talkin about this is the one ive been looking at concept. Are these amps power rating pretty accurate?
forbidden 
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged  
Yes they are pretty accurate, We have a customer with the same 2400w mono amp running 3 dvc 12's and it hasn't missed a beat in two years now. The pic you showed is one of the older amplifiers, not the new ones I was referring to.
bruno71088 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 10:02 PM / IP Logged  
really are these good quality also because this is the one i am thinkin about getting
forbidden 
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 10:05 PM / IP Logged  

We have had very few problems with this line of amplifiers. That said though I do not know how you will be using it, what will be hooked up to it and how it will be installed. Buy it from an authorized dealer and warranty will never be an issue. Here we offer a 3 year warranty on Concept equipment. The only problems that we would generally see in this line was related to misuse and abuse.

bruno71088 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 09, 2004 at 10:32 PM / IP Logged  
ok well if i get it it will probly be on ebay as i save alot of money but thanks for all ur assistance rob

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic