icon

Cars with power windows but not locks?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: July 12, 2004 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
be doing an install on a 94 honda del solo. she mention is had power windows but not locks, i sad HUH. i never heard of this, but first time for everthing. Has any one ever seen or heard of this. im thinking broken locks of blowen fuse or soemthing of that nature.
Kyle
jc18750 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2004 at 2:08 AM / IP Logged  
possibly, remember.. Hondas are piles of carp. i did a hyundai elantra the other day and it came stock with three power locks for four doors. they ahd no switch and were only triggered by a cable lock system on the drivers door. i had to add an actuator and rewire the stock locks. it is possible that it doesn't have locks but not likely. dodge neons that have power windows, have them only in the front and not in the back. manufacturers do cheap sh*t to save money.
jimmeezgolfvr6 
Silver - Posts: 258
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2004 at 5:51 AM / IP Logged  
that's normal on a 94 honda del sol. pwr locks was never an option, but strangely enough pwr windows was an available option.
CutDog504 
Silver - Posts: 637
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2004 at 1:54 PM / IP Logged  
A friend of mine has an 84 Buick Regal that came stock with power windows, but no power locks. I had to stab actuators in there for him.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic