icon

Here’s the pics gentleman!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dbdraggirl 
Copper - Posts: 75
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2004 at 7:57 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks guys!!! I appreciate all of the compliments.. Nice ego boost, lol.. Today, July 18, I tore EVERYTHING out of my blazer lol, it's all sitting in my room, this weekend I am installing all of it into my new 2001 Jimmy, lol.. So.. when all of that is finished I will go ahead and take more pics and maybe include myself in them this time..

Stevdart -  Believe it or not, I did have a great deal to do with this install, I was the one who wired up my amps and the rcas and whatnot.. this time it's all me, I am attempting my first large install by myself, I hope I don't blow anything up.. :o)...

Auex - Thanks for the advice.. I appreciate it.. I am not competeing this year due to the vehicles being under construction, would have loved to but, next year definetly, I may even try to make it to the finals, who knows, playing it day by day til' then..

mob.dynam.grad - The box is wrapped in black carpet, the same kind of carpet used on all boxes, usually it's just gray, I chose the black because of the fact that the grey didn't match my interior and it looked really dumb.. As for your girlfriend, lol..  Installing and Car Stereos is a passion, it can't be taught.. unfortunely like in my From a Man's Stand Point post, girls like me are looked down on for knowing what we know, so maybe she's better off where she's at.. :o)

Thanks again everyone..

Girls can do anything guys can do!!
2~12" Kove Armageddon Z's
US Amps 2000x
US Amps 4300x (mids & highs)
US Amps X2R Crossover
Clarion DXZ745MP
2~Kove 5 1/4" KC Components
CompuStar Alarm :o)
flatulatta 
Silver - Posts: 356
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2004 at 8:12 PM / IP Logged  
s**t i think girls who know this kinda stuff are sexy.... its awesome to meet a girl who you can talk to about this stuff and they dont sit there like a brick but they like know wut ur talking about its killer
slicksam 
Copper - Posts: 291
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2004 at 8:36 PM / IP Logged  

Keep up the good work!!!

slicksam

mobile E 
Copper - Posts: 217
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2004 at 12:46 AM / IP Logged  
amen, girls who kno this stuff are hot... anyways, big knod to the kove equip.        Here’s the pics gentleman! - Page 2 -- posted image.
GalpinAudio 
Copper - Posts: 44
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 19, 2004 at 11:48 AM / IP Logged  
Cant wait to see the pics of the new install, but I think you should post one of yourself sooner.
Never Let Those Who Say It Cant Be Done Stand In The Way While You Do It!
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 19, 2004 at 8:44 PM / IP Logged  
I agree with the other guys...I LIKE young girls with big systems.
Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic