icon

whats everyones thoughts

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
beyma guy 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: July 20, 2004 at 10:32 AM / IP Logged  
i have just bought all the beyma mids and highs for my truck and i will be useing all clif design subs and amps was curious what people thought of these 2 lines i would like to know both the good and the bad so any and all info would be of great help my personal exp has been great with both so far and thats why i chose to carry both lines in my store and last but not least is anyone on here going to the dealer show for rti in shreport in 2 weeks if so would like to maybe meet a few other shop owners and see if they have any new ideas that there willing to share thaks for your time
my system
4 beyma ast05 tweeters
4 beyma w6 mid drivers
2 beyma nd 105 mid drivers
2 clif design competion 12subs
2 cd1.1lx amps
2 cd4.4lx amps
1 cd5.2lx amp
hu is a pioneer dehp8500 mp
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: July 20, 2004 at 10:38 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry dude but I have never heard of beyma in my life and have never had the opertuity to hear Clif Design gear but have heard good things about it.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 20, 2004 at 11:44 AM / IP Logged  
Beyma makes excellent loudspeakers.  Very similar to Focal in sound.  I have seen(but not heard)  their car amps and understand they are quite nice as well.  Their home audio line is getting raves from some home theatre circles.  Their car audio stuff can be seen here:  http://car.beyma.com/ENGLISH/
Support the12volt.com
beyma guy 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: July 20, 2004 at 2:28 PM / IP Logged  
i first saw the beyma line at a rti show a few months back they had a demo car there it is so loud you cant even imiagin and the best part is it was so clear i have had focal in the past and i would say that beyma is as good maybe even better and the price is much easier on the pockets plus not many companys make a 105 db tweeter and beyma also makes a 107 db tweeter so i guess i shall see how it holds up this year at the usaci world finales
my system
4 beyma ast05 tweeters
4 beyma w6 mid drivers
2 beyma nd 105 mid drivers
2 clif design competion 12subs
2 cd1.1lx amps
2 cd4.4lx amps
1 cd5.2lx amp
hu is a pioneer dehp8500 mp
jc18750 
Copper - Posts: 113
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 22, 2004 at 7:01 AM / IP Logged  
i am registered through rti, but sadly i wount be able to make it to the show. however, both lines are very nice. but i wouldn't sell them if i didn't have an opperating display.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic