icon

Sq all the way

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
markcars 
Silver - Posts: 662
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2004 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged  
I've read lots of good stuff on Arc amps and ordered one a month ago and it never arrived, so I now purchased a PA-2004 and a PA-8001, both Nakamichis, where the PA-8001 is a 1000 watt subwoofer monoblock class D amp. I had to return my HU (also a Nak) for repairs/new replacement and won't get it till 6 weeks so I really can't test my Nakamichis real well. ANyone has any opinions on the NAK PA-8001?
mobile E 
Copper - Posts: 217
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2004 at 3:40 PM / IP Logged  

1 cubic foot tuned to 35hz... oooooo i want to come to that BBQ down at adire on the 21 !!!  That sounds like fun. Sorry about not mentioning that before i was really tired after an install that took like 6 hours...    Sq all the way - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

arg..

matt

everything stolen :(
Workin on a new system :)
Sq all the way - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
Peace in the middle east
mobile E 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2004 at 4:15 PM / IP Logged  
im looking very closely at the nak.. but anybody know anything about the diamond D5 series of amps??  Better than the nak?
Peace in the middle east
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 05, 2004 at 12:56 AM / IP Logged  
mobile E wrote:

1 cubic foot tuned to 35hz... oooooo i want to come to that BBQ down at adire on the 21 !!!  That sounds like fun. Sorry about not mentioning that before i was really tired after an install that took like 6 hours...    Sq all the way - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

arg..

matt

Be careful with that power.  You would easily be able to break the Brahma with over a kilowatt and that enclosure.  I'd recomend running about 800 watts. 

And your definitely welcome to come to the open house.  It's going to be a lot of fun with live music, free food, and great company.  There will be some big systems there too.  I heard about one guy bringing a vehicle with 6 Tempests in it. Sq all the way - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

mobile E 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 05, 2004 at 12:39 PM / IP Logged  

ill be there!!

And thanks for the tip on the brahama , i dont wanna blow my baby

Peace in the middle east
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic