icon

US Amps, Opinions?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
evanc 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2004 at 7:06 AM / IP Logged  

I have heard great things from other people about this company, what do you guys think.  (Using one of their amps to run 2 12" Brahmas, and then hopefully get an amp big enough to tack on 2 more later on)

Thanks

Evan

fuseblower 
Silver - Posts: 403
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2004 at 7:38 AM / IP Logged  
USAMPS are very good amps.  If you get one of there competition amp you will probably decide that you have enough sound unless you are looking to compete.
dbdraggirl 
Copper - Posts: 75
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2004 at 7:50 AM / IP Logged  
I have a U.S. 2000x.. On an everyday basis it pushes 2200 watts continuous.. I am pushing 2 12"s.. and I am beyond satisfied with the sound quality and the clean punch they give my subs.. I will never use another kind of amp.. I am also using the U.S. 4300x for my mids and higs and a U.S. X2R for my crossover... very happy with the way they sound and hope you will be too if you choose to buy one.. If you do you will not be unhappy.. Good luck!!! US Amps, Opinions? - Last Post -- posted image.
Girls can do anything guys can do!!
2~12" Kove Armageddon Z's
US Amps 2000x
US Amps 4300x (mids & highs)
US Amps X2R Crossover
Clarion DXZ745MP
2~Kove 5 1/4" KC Components
CompuStar Alarm :o)
evanc 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 13, 2004 at 9:44 AM / IP Logged  

I have narrowed my amp choice down to a few amps, for both my front, and subs. 

For the front stage, the speakers will be the JBL GTi 6.5" set.  The amps I am looking at are US AMPS USA-600X or Phoenix Golds Ti600.2.  Which one would you guys go with, and if you have any other suggestions, let me know.

Also, for the subs, I like the USA-2000 so I can run the 2 12" Brahmas as 2 ohm load (total) and the amp "should" pout out about 2,000 to them both.  However, I am kind of at a loss of what other amps to get around that price range that could compare, or be better than this.  I also would like the option of getting a big enough amp where as I could add 2 more Brahmas in the near future, all on this same amp.  Again, this is SQ oriented.

Thanks

ice4life8269 
Copper - Posts: 112
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 30, 2004 at 8:54 AM / IP Logged  
i like US amps more than pheonix

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic