icon

Window module on 2004 Camry

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
IIrjII 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 20, 2004 at 2:01 AM / IP Logged  

I installed the rs 3.5 into my friends car and he just bought window modules for the front windows.  I pulled up directechs for the wiring info and the driver side wasn't a problem.  When I get to the passenger side i cut the wires that directechs said was the wires for the front passenger.  When i got done, the window in the back goes down, but thats it.  I reconnected the wires, and pulled the door switch for the front passenger side off so I could take a look at the wires.  I don't remember what the colors for the wires were for. 

The problem is that after checking the wires with a multi meter, I cut the wires and hooked the wires up for the passenger side.  When we armed the alarm, it blew the fuse for the constant 12 volts.  I didn't have much time to correct it so we just left the passenger side out. 

My question is, does anyone know what the wiring colors are for the front passenger window? 

tbirdman74 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 20, 2004 at 6:15 AM / IP Logged  

LF Window up/dn    green - red                               driver window switch 

RF Window up/dn   GREEN / WHITE - RED / black          driver kick, door harness 
LR Window up/dn   GREEN/ YELLOW - RED / yellow      driver kick, door harness 
RR Window up/dn  GREEN / WHITE - RED / black          driver kick, door harness 

If it don't fit, Force it.
If it breaks, You needed a new one anyway!
IIrjII 
Copper - Posts: 103
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 20, 2004 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged  
So the passenger side front and rear are the same colors?  I remember looking for those colors and I only found one set, but i guess i'll take a look again.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic