AVI clip of RFR's Poundin'

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xtreamcc 
Silver - Posts: 467
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2004 at 3:30 PM / IP Logged  
WOHOOO!!! gotta love the RFR3110's!
I love the whole setup, the amp rack is off the chain, the subs in the AVI pound like my old ones! RF for life!!!
The 3110's are probably the best 10" SPL sub on the market, I dont car wtf JL or MTX have, I've heard the w7's and the 9500's, they just dont hit quite like a 3110 does. And a pair of them..... muhuhahahaha! Better watch out for ur neighbors, their gona be call'n 911 EVERYDAY hahahaha.
Old Person: "Hello, 911, there's some young punk playing his music too loud"
911: "Uhh, do we look like the f**kin sound police?"
Old Person: "Wha... What? You mean you dont care?"
911: "Thats about the jist of it" *CLICK*
"Shiny chrome when used in conjunction with bikini models is particularly effective in inducing brain deficit disorder"
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Monster System on its way.
Alpine Guy 
Platinum - Posts: 2,478
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2004 at 10:04 PM / IP Logged  
My buddy has a 12" fast and the furious edition , its low end, but it slams ., , i can only imagine 2 of those 3110's
2003 Chevy Avalanche,Eclipse CD7000,Morel Elate 5,Adire Extremis,Alpine PDX-4.150, 15" TC-3000, 2 Alpine PDX-1.1000, 470Amp HO Alt.
MBZ oe 
Silver - Posts: 385
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 02, 2004 at 11:35 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the RF Props Xtreemcc! Now, how can I fit 4 in there.....AVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.  I can't believe how low and hard they pound without getting even a tiny bit distorted. They definitely sound better than my 3 8000 series MTX's(which are excellent too IMOP). I was kind of worried about losing some SPL by dropping down to a 2 sub system, but I now know that its definitely not a problem with 2 of these. The only thing I would like better is 4 of them or 2-4 RFR3112's......

But my next subs will 95% probably be the XXX's that have the high tech motor technology of the Brahmas but with insane SPL. I just have to try them............Steve talked me into them earlierAVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

Alpine Guy - I saw a couple of those fast and furious RF's too. They were in a custom-interiored tuner car (I think Acura) that sounded and looked really nice.   

boom, boom, boom boom....
xtreamcc 
Silver - Posts: 467
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2004 at 12:40 AM / IP Logged  
The F&F subs are low end Rockfords, they still beat half the crap on the market today. As for the XXX's, man, that would be SOOO loud! Those are like suppose to be the ultimate SPL sub pound for pound. I still love the RFR series, I'd be afraid to see what 4 RFR3110's could do! Probably break some kind of SPL record or else u'd just go deft! HAHA
"Shiny chrome when used in conjunction with bikini models is particularly effective in inducing brain deficit disorder"
02 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Monster System on its way.
beady 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2004 at 9:16 PM / IP Logged  
Very nice.  Can't believe the excursion on those subs.  Crazy.
MBZ oe 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2004 at 11:19 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the comments guys. Wish it had audio for y'all to hear.

I don't have a video camera right now, but I will try and borrow one so I can post a clip with audio.  

wvsquirrel 
Gold - Posts: 1,237
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 08, 2004 at 6:41 PM / IP Logged  
Nice choice on subs AVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. I'm glad you decided to go with the RF's instead of the MTX's.
I agree about the RF F&F line, it's low end equipment. Stick with the RFD Punch HX2's or RFR Power HX2's and you wont be disappointed!
As for future upgrades I'm still planning on those Eclipse Titanium 12's if I can ever scrounge up the $'s!
Nice job on the enclosure. The only reason I've never posted pics of mine is that it's still a massive ghetto-looking install. Once I get another Mustang I'll finally have to break down and work on building a nice custom enclosure.
Squirrel
"No more Cpt. Kirk chit chat"
If its too loud, then you're too old
Donate to the12volt.com
MBZ oe 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2004 at 12:38 PM / IP Logged  

wvsquirrel wrote:
Nice choice on subs AVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. I'm glad you decided to go with the RF's instead of the MTX's.
As for future upgrades I'm still planning on those Eclipse Titanium 12's if I can ever scrounge up the $'s!
Nice job on the enclosure. The only reason I've never posted pics of mine is that it's still a massive ghetto-looking install. Once I get another Mustang I'll finally have to break down and work on building a nice custom enclosure.

I am really impressed by the RFR's but I am never satisfied. Mobile Audio is truly a PASSION (or is that ADDICTION?) of mine. I am reading everyday about fiberglass so I can make some extremely thick side trunk enclosures. Now I am thinking of doing 2 RFR3110's on each side. I was about to buy a pair of XXX's right now, but I'm thinking that adding 2 more to what I have now is a better option. Less$$$ basicallyAVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.  The XXX's are definitely my next subs though.......Unless someone makes a sub with more clean excursion, and or adire audio invents the 3rd generation motor technology

Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 09, 2004 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
MBZ oe wrote:

and or adire audio invents the 3rd generation motor technology

Just remember, there is one technology we have that aren't in the Brahma's...................yet. AVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.  So you may get your wish.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

MBZ oe 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2004 at 4:27 PM / IP Logged  
Steven Kephart wrote:
Just remember, there is one technology we have that aren't in the Brahma's...................yet. AVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.  So you may get your wish.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

Shakin, tremblin, can't wait.......Neeeed Baaaasssss........AVI clip of RFR's Poundin' - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image. 

Everyone should go to Adires website and check out the clips of the brahmas. Thats crazy when Scottie Johnson breaks his Van door hittin 170SPL.

And that "Parthenon" or whatever its name is that you linked to yesterday was INSANE!!!!! What an awesome example of the motor technology!

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic