icon

2000-up vehicle wiring update

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Xmc Sam 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2004 at 2:13 AM / IP Logged  

I was wondering why the vehicle data search for wiring only goes up to 2000 model year. Why doesnt it get updated so that members dont have to search the forums and hope to find a thread on the car and year that they need. I noticed  that some members have wiring diagrams/info on newer 2000-up cars but when someone post a request for a particular car, the response from a member is "e-mail me, or i'll e-mail it to you". If a member already has the info, why cant he just put it on the vehicle data link so we can all benifit from it? I'm kinda new to this forum, dont really come on here often, only in extreme emergencys when my guys are out in the dealers and we get an off the wall car that really kicks our ass. I usally figure out the cars by myself, especially new cars on the market since all we do is new car dealers. That being said, i have a lot of wiring diagrams for 2004-2005 Honda,Mazda,Izuzu,Subaru,Suzuki,Kia and soon i'll have Acura and Nissan. I would like to post these vehicles for the members here but i dont know how or if i can. We do a lot of keyless upgrade alarms and i noticed that most of the wiring diagrams dont show driver motor unlock signal, motor lock signal and motor unlock signals. We have these wires and i think they are very important for installers especially if they are expiditors or work at a dealership.

This topic might be one for the moderators

mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 17, 2004 at 6:10 PM / IP Logged  
AMEN !
MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.
Teken 
Gold - Posts: 1,492
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2004 at 6:24 PM / IP Logged  
Speaking only for myself. If you require a wiring diagram which I am able to supply. You will get it from me.
No PM me, this, or e-mail me that B>S> !
Why others go out of their way to hide the information is unknown to me.
Bottom line, there are 1000 of members more than willing to assist you, and many others.
Bottom line, just ask.
Regards
EVIL Teken . . .
mo12v 
Platinum - Nominee - Posts: 2,748
Platinum - Nominee spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 17, 2004 at 10:15 PM / IP Logged  
I don't need them.........But it would be nice to Update site :>)  :>)
MO
Don't Learn from Others Mistakes
You Might Be the One That Knows.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic