icon

i love this site!!!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bumpingjeep 
Copper - Posts: 149
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2004 at 11:34 PM / IP Logged  

i would like to start out by saying that i realize that i am probably pathetic for what you are all about to hear...but i love this site...i've been on other sites and no one ever answers any posts or if they do they only answer to those they already know...here are a just a few other reasons:

1...after installing all day long i get off of work and check the site...man its nice to love what you do

2...the enourmous laughs after i read about something really stupid...wont point anything out cuz everyone screws up and its nice to get help...but those of you out there who know what you are doing know the feeling

3...the fact that people who obviously don't know what they are doing ask for help...completey ignore or write off others recommendations as stupid or not even possible(ironic things like that)

4...the my cousin or my buddy installs (priceless)

5..."I can't get _________ to work, but i KNOW_________ isn't the problem."...lol...those ones are great

probably the best one though is when you try to help someone out and they don't even consider your opinion when they clearly don't know enough...I only say they clearly don't know because...and heres a tough concept to grasp...if you knew...you wouldn't be asking questions...sorry...got a little off track...but you can get spit on by someone who wont even consider your thoughts because they "KNOW" and then the worst part is...(this may be just me...but i'm hoping not)...even after their ignorance you still can't help but throwing out another idea or post...now who's dumb...the person who is ignorant in this situation...or the moron (me) who keeps trying to help...lol!!!!

once again boys...feel free to add or crack on me...doesn't matter...just thought it was funny

raydawg357 
Silver - Posts: 769
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2004 at 7:22 AM / IP Logged  
Here's a good one also; " I'm an installer, but I just don't have the time to work on my own car.......Are you guys hiring?" as he is wanting you to install a HU in a F150.
Do it right the first time
/r7 
Silver - Posts: 340
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2004 at 8:07 AM / IP Logged  
lol @ ray.
Bumpingjeep is quite right, this board definitely has a more helpful atmosphere than other ones ive either joined, or come across looking for answeres through google. probably wouldnt even have joined here if it wasnt for forbidden too, so props to him for that.
MBZ oe 
Silver - Posts: 385
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2004 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged  
The 12Volt is the BIZZOMB!! 
boom, boom, boom boom....
flynntech 
Copper - Posts: 275
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2004 at 8:37 PM / IP Logged  

It's the next best thing to actually being in an install bay. You guys are alot of fun and have been very helpful too!

I really think installers should stick together and keep the industry standards high. In the mean time, lead by example. 

rknj01 
Copper - Posts: 59
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 21, 2004 at 11:51 PM / IP Logged  
awwww...kodak moment

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic