icon

dented dustcap

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2004 at 12:15 PM / IP Logged  
WOW I dont believe you are giving it to Forbidden. I would watch you step my friend. The man is super knowledgable and very rarly wrong. Just because he has a high number of posts doesnt mean he doesnt do any thing. For what its worth I believe he owns at least on store called forbidden audio and possibly a second. To say he should spend less time on the computer and more time working on cars, to me, shows a total lack of respect as well as a good dose of ignorance being you dont know the mans background. As well as I dont think you need to tell him to calm down because he continuously kids around on here and if he is truly worked up you will know and it will be for a good purpose.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2004 at 12:42 PM / IP Logged  
Steven, there are other benefits to TRUE isobaric, besides the smaller enclosure... I would have HOPED you already knew that...
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: September 27, 2004 at 8:28 PM / IP Logged  

jeremyjerm wrote:
forbidden u need to calm down buddy.    i guess some of us were born witha good sense of humor.

...but lacking in some more important elements of gray matter!

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
boxmaker85 
Silver - Posts: 433
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2004 at 9:22 PM / IP Logged  

don't be knockin forbidden.  The guy's good, knows his stuff and will probably show you're a$$ up.  at this place a group of people agreeing is not always happaning.  actually it oftentimes doesn't  but that doesn't mean that all of us are wrong. 

btw forbidden: none taken  dented dustcap - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.

Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: October 04, 2004 at 3:52 PM / IP Logged  

haemphyst wrote:
Steven, there are other benefits to TRUE isobaric, besides the smaller enclosure... I would have HOPED you already knew that...

Are you speaking of the lowered second order harmonic distortion?  Remember that the Brahma has a flat BL curve, so those distortions are already greatly reduced.  Just look at the THD measurements on our Sadhara compared to the rest of the subs reviewed in the last Stereophile's Ultimate AV magazine to see what I mean.

Steven Kephart

Adire Audio

Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic